Along with co-founder Nathan LeMesurier, Joel strategizes the best course of direction for the company. He also oversees the design and marketing teams and enjoys talking directly with customers to gain an ongoing understanding of their goals.
Joel has a long history in graphic design. In 1997 he co-founded Luminous, a design consulting and web firm that worked with companies such as Microsoft, ESPN, and T-Mobile. With this experience he directs the overall brand of Parking Boss, striving to achieve a genuine connection and trust with customers.
Best thing about my job:
When customers tell us our product makes their job easier. Problem solving. Also, the people I get to work with every day.
These are a few of my favorite things:
- Best movie/show ever: Patriot Games & Star Wars
- My favorite food: Anything Mexican
- I love to visit: Antibes, France and Oregon Coast
- I root for: US Soccer, nice people
- Best concert attended: Depeche Mode, Portland 1990
- Favorite TV show as kid: Silver Spoons or Banana Splits
- I’d like to meet (living or dead): Neil Armstrong
- Four-legged friend: “Gizmo” (actually my wife‘s Burmese)
- When not working, I enjoy: Being with my wife and kids, holidays & birthdays with extended family, church.
- Favorite Giphy: JCVDance...