Nathan works with HOA communities to improve parking management and make sure his customers are happy with their service. Nathan began with a career in the automotive industry. After working as a sales manager at a motorcycle shop and as a service manager, Nathan moved on to positions in a church and at non-profits. Most recently, he was a district manager for Caffe Ladro (he still likes to start each day with a quality cup of coffee).
Nathan puts his problem-solving expertise into practice when working to accommodate the different needs and policies of each HOA community. Each community and parking situation is different and Nathan enjoys the challenge.
Best thing about my job:
I enjoy working for a company that does the right thing. Our job is to make sure that our communities find success in parking solutions. We are only successful if our communities are successful. I really enjoy helping people!
These are a few of my favorite things:
- Best movie/show ever: The Office. My favorite character would have to be Creed simply because he is so cringe worthy.
- My favorite food/place to eat: There are so many great places to eat in the Seattle area, however, In-N-Out Burger has to be my all-time favorite place to eat. 2x2 with animal fries.
- I love to visit: The Pacific Coast! From northern Washington down to San Diego, I can’t think of anything more relaxing than being at the beach!
- I root for: Being born and raised in the PNW, I’ve gotta go Seattle Seahawks, Seattle Mariners, and Portland Trail Blazers!
- Best concert attended: The Eagles (Seattle 2017) I LOVE the Eagles!
- Favorite TV show as kid: Mr. Rogers Neighborhood was my favorite as a child, and now I get to watch it again with my daughter!
- I’d like to meet (living or dead): Martin Luther King Jr
- Four-legged friend: I would have a dog, but I can’t where I live right now.
- When not working, I enjoy: I enjoy playing my guitar, finding new music, going to concerts, hanging out with my wife and daughter, doing things with friends, Seattle’s coffee and restaurant scene, and getting my steps in each day.
- Favorite Giphy: Creed’s quarry...